My love
The long day and night
I was just wondering,
who made my life bright?
everyone will see me in the happy cage
but still, I tried to bring my happy from the story page.
I have been waiting for you from when you left me
but my heart is always hopeless and now its creak
no need to blame you MOM
it's my life's luck
I think I will never have a chance to meet you
I am a motherless duck
you can leave me like that
but to save my happy life there is my granny and dad
when other friends coming holding both parents hand
whenever it is I have to hold granny and dads hand; I am always in sad land
hoping that my grandma and ad won't leave like you
I LOVE YOU, GRANNY AND DAD,
☺☺☺☺☺☺
my ❤
I was just wondering,
who made my life bright?
everyone will see me in the happy cage
but still, I tried to bring my happy from the story page.
I have been waiting for you from when you left me
but my heart is always hopeless and now its creak
no need to blame you MOM
it's my life's luck
I think I will never have a chance to meet you
I am a motherless duck
you can leave me like that
but to save my happy life there is my granny and dad
when other friends coming holding both parents hand
whenever it is I have to hold granny and dads hand; I am always in sad land
hoping that my grandma and ad won't leave like you
I LOVE YOU, GRANNY AND DAD,
☺☺☺☺☺☺
my ❤
Comments
Post a Comment